Meal Plan Binder
Spend less + eat better!
Everyone wants to get healthy without it feeling like a chore. But where to begin? This 18-page meal plan binder printables package provides an easy and painless way to get organized and eat better!
Just a few years ago, I used to dislike cooking. I would eat out all the time, but this was having a negative impact on my health and monthly budget. After realizing that I needed to change my spending habits, I discovered meal planning. Meal planning was a game-changer for me. It helped me eat better while saving both time and money.
I created this Meal Plan Binder and use these printables each week to keep track of and organize my meal planning. These worksheets make it quick and easy to create a healthy meal plan. You can use these printables to simplify your family’s meal planning process.
These meal plan binder printables are designed to fit a standard 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper, and there are two different designs included: Cool Blue or Hot Pink. Choose the design that appeals to you.
- Cover Page
- Weekly Meal Plan (grid lay out with Monday or Sunday start)
- Weekly Meal Plan (for dinner with Monday or Sunday start)
- Weekly Meal Plan (and shopping list with Monday or Sunday start)
- Meal Calendar (includes Monday or Sunday start)
- Grocery List (by categories)
- Grocery List (by store)
- Pantry Inventory
- Freezer Inventory
- Fridge Inventory
- Favorite Meals
- Recipe Card
- Party Menu (perfect for holidays and events)
- No Spend Month (savings challenge to help you reach your goals faster)
FREE BONUS! Plus, you'll get a how-to guide ebook full of tips on how to use each sheet in this Meal Plan Binder printables package.
*This is an instant digital download (PDF). Nothing will be shipped.