Get the exact same budgeting method that allowed me save my first $100,000 by my mid-twenties!
Do you feel like no matter what you try, you can't seem to make a dent in your debt?
Or after years of working hard, you don't have much to show for it?
Living paycheck to paycheck is beyond stressful! You deserve to get ahead and do more with your money. The Budget Planner can show you how to take back control and feel rich living within your means.
Just a few years ago, I struggled to save money. I was a spender at heart and made a lot of financial mistakes. I was living paycheck to paycheck and wanted to break out of this cycle.
I realized that I needed to find a tool that made it easy to get organized and stop stressing about money, and most importantly - one that reflected my own lifestyle and goals.
I tried using digital spreadsheets and budgeting apps, but I never saw results. It wasn’t until I started writing everything down on paper that I had that "aha" moment I had been looking for. That's why I created this complete budgeting resource for myself.
Using pen and paper might be old-school, but these budget templates were created for real life. They were designed for busy, go-getters, just like you.
Introducing the Budget Planner printables package: 39 beautifully designed pages to save you more money and reach your goals faster.
These printables were hand-crafted to save you time when organizing your finances, stop living paycheck to paycheck, save more money, pay off debt fast, and more!
Give yourself the tools you need to stay on track so you can crush your money goals!
This Budget Planner is special because it follows the zero-based budget method. This means every dollar has a job, such as paying monthly bills on time, growing your savings or paying off debt. This budgeting method can prevent overspending and has allowed me save thousands of dollars over the past few years!
Highlights of the Budget Planner Printable Package:
- You’ll get printable worksheets to organize your finances, create a realistic budget, save more money, stop living paycheck to paycheck, and so much more!
- There are 39 pages in total.
- Includes six cash envelopes (or cashless envelopes) to track and manage your daily living expenses, such as groceries, restuarants, gas, and shopping.
FREE BONUS: Includes a how-to use e-book full of tips on how to best use this Budget Planner printables package.
- Instant digital download (PDF) with the click of a button.
- Budget Planner cover page
- Annual Overview Printable (to see your income, expenses, savings and debt payments for the year)
- Finacial Goals Printable (to create an achieveable action plan to crush your money goals this year!)
- Sinking Funds Overview Printable (to set specific savings goals for the year)
- Recurring Bills Printable (track regular and irregular bills to make sure you never miss another payment)
- Daily Intentions Printable (to set your money intentions to start your day off on the right path)
- Monthly Budget Calendars (undated)
- Paycheck Budgeting Printable (to create a spending plan for each time you get paid)
- Zero-Based Budget Printable (make an easy-to-follow spending plan for the month with this easy step-by-step worksheet)
- 50 / 30 / 20 Budget Printable (for those who like dislike budgeting and prefer to break down their spending by percentages)
- Monthly Expense Tracker Printable (to keep track of and monitor your spending)
- Monthly Income Tracker Printable (to keep track of all your income sources, such as paychecks, side hustles, child support, and so on)
- Monthly Savings Tracker Printable (to keep track of and monitor your savings)
- Monthly Sinking Funds Tracker Printable (to keep track of all your specific savings goals)
- Monthly Spending Overview Printable (to see how much you're spending in each budget category)
- Shopping Wishlist Printable (to curb spontenous spending)
- Ask this before buying anything (questions to ask yourself to curb impulse buying)
- Debt Payment Overview Printable (to keep track of monthly payments towards debt)
- Debt Payment Plan Printable (to create a plan to tackle your debt)
- Monthly Reflection Printable (to see what went well each month, areas for improvement, and to set new goals)
- Bank Account Information Printable (to keep track of your checking and savings accounts)
- Credit Card Information Printable (to keep track of your credit cards)
- Net Worth Statement Printable (to track your networth and watch it grow)
- No Spend Challenge Printable (a fun challenge to save money fast)
- Savings Goal Tracker Printable (color in this cute savings tracker to reach your savings goal faster!)
- Debt Payoff Goal Printable (color in this debt thermometer to pay off debt faster)
- 52 Week Savings Challenge Printable (save $1,378 in one year with this fun money challenge)
If you're ready to reach those money goals you've been dreaming of, grab the Budget Planner, and let's do this!
These budget binder printables are designed to fit a standard 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper. You can put them in a binder or easily fit them in a folder.
*This is an instant digital download (PDF). Nothing will be shipped. You will be able download it instantly and print it at home after purchasing. Please note that colors may vary slightly based on each individual printer.
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to download this product.