Emergency Fund Trackers Bundle (Printables)
Unexpected events can be stressful and costly. Having an emergency fund can make sure you have cash ready in case of an unplanned expense.
It's recommend to have at least $1,000 in your starter emergency fund. Once your starter emergency fund is fully funded, then you can work towards savings up 3-6 months' worth of living expenses in your emergency fund.
These cute savings tracker can help you stay motivated while saving to hit your goal. Having a visual tracker is so helpful and it's a fun way to track your progress. Hang it up on your wall or fridge and watch your savings grow!
What's included in this bundle:
- 4 starter emergency fund trackers ($1,000 savings).
- 3 blank emergency fund savings trackers (choose the amount you need to save).
- 1 six month emergency fund savings tracker.
- There are 8 unique printable pages in total.
How to use blank emergency fund trackers: Download and print at home. Break down your savings goal into equal steps. Write the amount on each level of the progress chart, with your goal amount at the top. Color in each level as you hit your goal.
How to use starter emergency fund trackers: Download and print at home. Each time you hit a savings goal, color in the appropriate graphic. Once all the graphics have been filled in, you will have saved your $1,000 starter emergency fund! YAY!
How to use six month emergency fund tracker: Download and print at home.
- Step 1 - Figure out how much your living costs are for 3-6 months. Enter this amount in the "Total Savings" box.
- Step 2 - Take that total amount and divide it by the number of months you plan to save for. For example, if you need $15,000 to cover 3 months' worth of living costs, each jar (three jars) will equal $5,000. Write this amount in the "Total Per Jar" box.
- Step 3 - Each jar has 10 rows. Divide the total amount for each jar by 10 to determine how much money each row represents. In this example, $5,000/10=$500 per row. Write this amount in the "Each Row Equals" box. Color in each row as you hit your goal.
What you will receive: There are 8 savings trackers in total. Includes 1 digital downloadable ZIP file (PDF) that you can print at home. These printable savings trackers are designed to fit a standard 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper.
*This is an instant digital download (PDF). Nothing will be shipped. You will be able download it instantly and print it at home after purchasing.
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to download this product.