Monthly Budget Overview (Printable Worksheet)
Having a monthly budget is one of the best ways to help you gain control over your finances.
A budget lets you create a spending plan for your money. This ensures you’ll always have enough money to cover your needs and the things that are important to you. Sticking to your budget can help prevent you from getting into debt or help you get out of debt.
Budgeting also has a number of other great benefits, including:
- It helps you stay focused on reaching your goal (such as to buy a house)
- It helps you save for your retirement
- It helps you understand your spending habits
- It helps you prepare for any emergencies
- It helps relieve stress because you’re spending within your means
Use this Monthly Budget Overview worksheet to get an overview of your finances each month. Here you’ll write down any income you receive during the month (from your job, your side hustle, or your business).
You can use the space provided to write down all your monthly fixed and variable expenses, so you can keep track of how much money you spend during the month.
The Monthly Budget Overview printable worksheets are designed to fit a standard 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper, and there are two different designs included: Bold Blue or Absolute Pink. Choose the design that speaks to your personality.
- Monthly Budget Overview worksheet (in blue or pink color scheme)
*This is an instant digital download (PDF). Nothing will be shipped.
IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING THE BUDGET BINDER, THESE WORKSHEETS ARE INCLUDED. DO NOT BUY IT SEPARATELY.